Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tag By Anthea

1. Name the people you tagged. (10)
-Lazy tag xD For those who read this post ba~

2. Describe yourself in one word.
-Bodoh!!!

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
♥ The one i love

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
-Yeap

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
-Act like nothing happen

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
♥ Sorry,darling,i have to leave.But please believe that i will back to you and stay by your side forever one day,must wait me.I love you.

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
- Never mind then~ :)
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yes

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- Yeap

10. Long distance love ?
♥ Yea :(

11. Best place to cry.
- My heart

12. Who do you love the most?
♥ Her,Anthea Liew (I'm yours forever ^u^)

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- Sorr,不要 xD

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- Sure

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Forgot~善忘 =u="

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- My friends~

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
♥ My darling and friends :)

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
♥ My Darling =)

19. The last person you hugged?
♥ My Darling :P

20. The last person you yelled atyen..
♥ Watafuak is....atyen?

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
♥ Must tell ka?

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- Forgot again~Told ya,善忘 =u=""

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
♥ I wish our love can last forever forever forever and forever.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
♥ Any place that romantic enough,with my darling.

25. What you hate the most?
- Betraying? Hmm....

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
♥ Give up my darling

27. Five facts About Me :
=D
=0
=)
=3
=(

28. Five things that scare me:
- Being alone with "imba" mood
- Someone that i love pass away =_=" Touch wood touch wood~~~~
- Darkness
- Ghost movies? xD
- She dump me =X

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-亲爱的你怎么不在我身边
-勇气

30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
- Family
- Darling
- Friends
- Money
- Future

No comments: